Shine bright this summer with skin that looks and feels sensational. Here are our top six tips for glowing summer skin:
1. Invest in antioxidants: The summer sun can leave skin tired and exhausted. Revitalise it by boosting your intake of antioxidants during this season. Rosehip oil, for example, can deeply hydrate the skin and combat ageing at the same time, making it a perfect antioxidant treat. We like combining it with pea extract, which helps reduce fine lines, in our Eighth Natural Wonder Revitalising Facial Serum.
2. Follow a clean diet: Glowing skin starts from within. Ensure you’re drinking an adequate amount of water and nourishing your body with fresh fruit and vegetables during the summer for a complexion that positively shines.
3. Take care of your eyes: They’re the windows to the soul and one of the first places people look when they see you. Ensure the skin around your eyes is plump and vital by getting adequate sleep and investing in a positive eye protection treatment like our Apple of My Eye™ Cream, a specialised formula which combats the signs of ageing by smoothing fine lines and wrinkles and visibly brightening dark circles.
4. Remember to moisturise: Summer skin can be oily, but that’s no excuse not to moisturise. A good moisturiser will act as a balancing agent to ensure your complexion glows even when you’re suffering from excess oil production.
5. Keep using sun-protection: You want to glow for all the right reasons, and sunburn isn’t one of them. Make sure you have a complete sun-protection routine in place to keep looking and feeling your best.
6. Treat yourself to skin relief: Sometimes, we all need a little something extra. Keep your skin glowing with our Hydrating Rosewater Mist, a pick-me-up in a bottle. This facial spray will rehydrate your skin and leave you feeling invigorated—every purse should have one.