Mother’s Day Breakfast
Posted March 10, 2021
Treat your Mum to breakfast in bed on Mother’s Day
Even if she’s not a breakfast in bed kind of woman, she’ll love you for the effort!
Here are some of our favourite gourmet breakfast ideas, for a savoury lover or a sweet tooth.
- Pancakes with Blueberries – a delicious all-time favourite!
- Smoked Salmon and Avocado on toast – give your mum a superfood packed breakfast to start the day.
- Eggs on Toast and More– here are 20 different ways to make eggs on toast, enchiladas, scrambled, frittatas, on toast and more.
- Dark Chocolate and Rose Smoothie
- Waffles with Icecream
- Chia Pudding Topped with Fruit and Granola – you can prepare this one the night before.
- Fruit salad and yoghurt – combine her favourite fruits and do your best to find fresh seasonal produce. Add her favourite yoghurt too.
- Baked Eggs with Beans– if she’s a legume lover!
- French Toast -try this recipe made with brioche.
- Oatmeal with Mango and Coconut– a simple recipe for cold weather.
Remember that presentation is important too
Use a few flowers or greenery from the garden to add to the breakfast tray and get as creative as you want. It’s your personal touch that counts. Does she prefer coffee, tea or juice? Add this to the tray and she’ll be beaming all day!
Want to add a special gift to her Mother’s Day Breakfast Tray?
Buy her a bottle of the world’s most pure Certified Organic Rose Hip Oil by Kosmea. Rosehip Oil smooths fine lines and wrinkles and evens the skin tone. It is a fine oil and easily absorbed, penetrating deeply to nourish the skin.