15 ways to use Kosmea’s Rescue Balm
Posted March 8, 2021
This preservative-free formula is rich in essential fatty acids, natural vitamin A and antioxidants.
It promotes recovery from trauma, helps to relieve dry or itchy skin, soothes burns and acts as an anti-inflammatory.
Rescue Balm is a wonderful skin emergency ointment. Keep a tube in your handbag to help with many different skin concerns whenever you need it.
Here are 15 ways to use Kosmea’s Rescue Balm
- Cracked heels – apply the balm to cracked heels, put socks on overnight and your feet will be super soft in the morning.
- Babies nappy/diaper rash – apply directly onto the affected area and watch any rashes disappear overnight. The best part is there are no nasties in the product that can be harsh on sensitive, infant skin.
- Dry elbows – an intensive and nourishing treatment for areas of skin that can be a little dryer such as the elbows.
- Dry lips – a moisturising lip balm for dry and chapped lips.
- Nail and cuticles – Rescue Balm contains nourishing ingredients for nail care including Vitamin E. Massage the balm into the nails and cuticles to stimulate new nail growth and soften the skin around the nails.
- Mosquito bites or any other insect bites – soothes irritation from insect bites and heals the skin around these areas.
- Dry nose – great for anyone who gets a dry nose, particularly on long flight!
- Blisters – soothes pain from blisters and aids the skin in healing faster.
- Burns – helps soothe pain from burns and even better when used in conjunction with our Certified Organic Rosehip Oil which has anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Nourishing wax for hair – warm up a small amount of the balm in your hands and use it as a styling wax for hair.
- For extremely dry hands – the balm provides a thick barrier for dry, damaged hands that have been working hard. Great for outdoor workers.
- Cracked nipples – can be used by breast feeding mothers suffering from cracked and dry nipples. It is safe for both mother and baby.
- Scars – apply the balm directly onto scars to heal a wound, keeping the skin soft and nourished to avoid scarring.
- Cuts, grazes and bruises – the balm soothes skin trauma and can help speed up the healing process
- Shaving rash – soothe the after effects of shaving. Skin will calm down and be less irritated.